3 Ways to Finance Your Small-Scale BusinessA small-scale business can be easily set-up in low to medium budget investment. You should have the right source or knowledge to raise the required funds to start a small-scale venture. The financing solution should be such that it is not time consuming and easy to repay. Personal loan is one convenient way to acquire small cash loans and start quick business at a basic level.
Applying for small cash loans online has increased due to ease of loan application via smart phones, minimal documentation and quick disbursal. There are multiple ways in which you can acquire loans for small-scale business:
- Generate Self-Finance: We all are aware of our assets, savings and investments. The value of what we own is best known to us. Hence,these assets can help to generate funds for small-scale start-up, without taking any loans from external sources. No formalities of loan application and no EMIs to be repaid as self-financing gives the ability to help your small-scale set-up using personal funds.
- Seek Government Funding: The government of India encourages small-scale businesses to establish themselves in their respective markets. Several programs and schemes have been introduced every year in support of small companies and start-ups. Commercial campaigns like 'Stand-Up India' is introduced to back women entrepreneurs striving to begin a small-scale business.
- Private Financers: Private investors are money lenders who are interested in providing consistent funds. A valid business plan and attested agreement papers are required by private financers to initiate small-scale business financing. Also, private lenders demand a sum in return for the loan provided which is similar to interest paid for personal loan.
Salaried and self-employed individuals with a minimum monthly income of Rs.15,000/- and age limit up to 21-58years can apply for small cash loans up to 1,50,000.
Following are the key features of Simply Cash loan app:
- Avail a maximum loan amount ranging from Rs.50,000 up to Rs.1.5 Lakh.
- Starting rate of interest is low as 1.67% per month and affordable to pay on monthly instalments.
- EMI calculator available on the app for easy and accurate calculation of EMIs
- Instant loan facility directly transfers the funds in your bank account registered with Simply Cash
- Low processing fee charged @2.5%
- Collateral free loan facility; allows personal loan sanction without security
- Customization of personal loan amount and EMI is possible with Simply Cash
Here is an elaborate user journey clearly defined for those willing to apply for small-scale business loan via the Simply Cash app:
- First, get the Simply Cash app in your phone. Download from Google Play Store.
- Register to create your account. Enter email id and mobile number. It is secured and verified using a onetime password
- Enter your current location pin code
- Next step will take you to the EMI calculator. Here, you can choose a preferred loan amount between 50,000 to 1.5lakh. The calculator lets you choose the principal amount, interest and tenure. Set an appropriate EMI, matching your budget. Manual EMI calculations are complex, this tool will give you 100% accurate results.
- Complete the loan pre-requisites, enter the Aadhar card number, Mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card, PAN card number and Bank Account affiliated to Simply Cash.
- Login to the bank account and verify details of the bank account that you use frequently for transactions.
- Set up your repayment or e-mandate and create an electronic signature with a single click.
- It may take a while to process the details. Finally, the loan amount will be credited in your bank account.