How Can I get an Instant 1 lakh loanAn instant loan proves to be survival support in times of emergency. Individuals in need of urgent money will look for a hassle-free mode of the loan application. Instant personal loan online is a convenient way to get short-term loans up to 1 lakh. It covers medical bills, education fees, extra vagant wedding expenses, renovation and repair costs. Small to medium-sized business can also opt for an instant loan up to 1 lakh to fix the ongoing financial issues.
The procedure to avail instant 1 lakh loan is easy and fast. The apprehension of going to the bank and waiting for the loan amount to be sanctioned within days have been replaced byonline instant personal loan apps.
Simply Cash is an instant personal loan app powered by HeroFinCorp. It is specifically designed to provide easy instant loan between Rs.50,000 - 1,50,000. The amount is available easily within minutes of approval. The procedure for availing instant 1 lakh loan amount involves paperless documentation and real-time verification. Once verified and approved, disbursal is done within 48hours.
Documents Required for Instant 1 lakh Loan on your Smart Phone.
The online hassle-free documentation reduces the stress of physical loan application. Submission of mandatory documents for an instant loan up to 1 lakh requires:
- Aadhar card is the first document when applying for an instant personal loan
- In the absence of Aadhar card, you can provide your Pan card/ driving license
- Other important documents include your professional and financial details inclusive of salary slips and income statements
- Your account should be in any of the accepted banks as suggested by the financial institution
It becomes essential that you should fall under the eligibility criteria while taking a loan from any lender. The financial institutions make eligibility criteria mandatory for the simple reason that they do not want to take any risk of delayed payment or any kinds of frauds. If you needan amount of 1 lakh loan, you should be eligible for the same.
- Age criteria: Applicant should be between 21-58 years
- Minimum monthly income for salaried: Applicant should at least earn a minimum amount of Rs.15,000 monthly
- Minimum monthly income for self-employed: Minimum earning should be Rs.15,000 monthly, and six months’ bank statement is compulsory
- Income proof: Six months bank statement of a salaried or personal account