How Can I Get an Instant 50000 LoanThere are so many monetary requirements that one fulfils in 24 hours of the day. Small luxuries in day to day life brings loads of happiness. Upgrading to a new electronic gadget, buying a designer dress, or gifting your special one might exhaust your savings. Hence, be smart and keep your savings intact. Get small cash loans or instant loans starting from 50,000 to 1,50,000, with easy payback options. The tenure of such short-term loans ranges from 6 months to 24 months only. So, there is no risk of instant loans turning into bad debts.
Whether the loan amount is 50,000 or 1.5 lakh, the procedure of applying for instant loan online remains the same. Simply Cash is one of the latest personal loan apps helping with instant loans within 24 hours. Get the SimplyCash instant loan app on your phone. Download from Google Play Store. Individuals with no credit history or a minimum monthly income of INR 15,000 can also apply for an instant loan on Simply Cash.
Features of Instant Personal Loan
Gain the following benefits from instant personal loan:
- Get a loan for small amounts as low as 50,000
- Get a loan approved with minimal documentation
- Opt for the EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) facility to adjust finances in advance
- Finances for travel, holiday, wedding, education, and medical emergencies, if any, are all covered under instant personal loans
- Compare interest rates, processing charges, the penalty for pre-payment/foreclosure, etc. All these will affect the principal loan amount
Apply for Instant 50,000 Loan on SimplyCash
Download the Simply Cash app from Google Play Store and follow a few simple steps to complete the loan application process:
- Register with essential details – mobile number, email address, and pin code
- Set the desired EMI using the loan EMI calculator
- Paperless verification of KYC details using a security code
- Bank account verification through net banking; the credentials are never stored
- Instant loan approved in minutes and transferred to the bank account
So, it is quite evident that acquiring small cash loans from 50,000 or more is easy nowadays. All thanks to the digital personal loan platforms offering a secured credit facility instantly.
Q.1 How can I get a loan of 50,000 rupees?
A: The fastest way to get a loan of 50,000 rupees is through personal loan application online. Visit lender websites, personal loan apps or credit portals for small cash loan offers and avail a loan of 50,000 Rs in 24 hours.
Q.2 What are the documents required for a Rs. 50,000 loan?
A: Mandatory documents for 50,000 loan includes KYC details and income documents:
- Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License/Passport
- Recent salary slips for salaried individuals and bank statement for self employed
- Company details to verify the work background
Q.3 How much are EMI payments on a 50,000 loan?
A: EMI amount depends upon the amount of loan taken, percentage of interest selected and tenure of loan. Borrowers can set their own EMIs using the EMI calculator for ease of repayment every month.