How Do I Apply for a Marriage LoanIndian weddings are known for their age-old rituals and traditional values. It is a special day for the couple for celebrating togetherness. Who doesn’t want it to be extravagant, dreamy and memorable! Hence, to plan an exclusive wedding affair the host should have a hefty bank balancethat can suffice all the monetary needs for wedding functions, the main day and post wedding travel expenses for honeymoon.
Marriage is a lifetime event and everyone saves their finances for this day to be as beautiful as possible. But a big fat wedding is not possible for everyone due to major financial responsibilities and lack of savings. Don’t be disheartened, keep your wedding dream alive as a personal loan for marriage can act as a magic wand to support your wedding expenses. Yes! You can apply for a marriage loan online through instant cash loan apps and credible credit websites of financial companies.
Get the desired marriage loan amount sanctioned as a personal loan and pay gradually in EMIs. The loan amount will help you to manage even the last-minute wedding expenses that arise unexpectedly. You can’t be waiting for money in a wedding scenario. Hence, personal loan for marriage is totally dependable due to paperless documentation, fast processing and 24-hour disbursal.
Eligibility Criteria for Marriage Loan Online
Cause no delay in collating finances for an upcoming marriage in your house. Know the eligibility criteria and required mandatory documents before hand for a speedy loan process:
- Apply for marriage loan with a minimum of 21years of age and maximum of 58 years
- Minimum monthly income required is at least INR 15,000
- Salaried and self-employed individuals are eligible for wedding loan online
- Employment stability for at least 1 or 2 years
Documents necessary for a marriage loan are mainly the KYC details - Aadhar card, PAN card, and Photo ID, salary details if employed and 6 months’ bank statements as an income proof.
With a good financial history, credit companies and financial institutions offer competitive interest rate on marriage loan.
Benefits of Marriage Loan
Immediatemoney in hand that helps in time of financial crisis is never forgotten. Borrowers will never regret taking a marriage loan with easy repayment policies. Enjoy your wedding leaving all the stress behind and make the most of marriage loan benefits:
- Savings, assets and property remains intact as quick loans are preferrable thanbreaking a fixed deposit.
- Borrowers can stand by the demands and responsibilities that arise in a wedding without hesitation.
- Paperless documentation saves a lot of time that is already less when it is a wedding home.
- With instant loan apps in hand, contacting local money lenders for urgent loan has reduced. This has decreased the fraudulent activities in the personal loan service sector.
Simply Cash is a new age instant personal loan app helping with quick personal loan in the easiest possible way. No paper work, no lengthy procedures, simply download the app, complete the easy application process and get money in your bank account. Weddingis a perfect time when instant money is required urgently. Simply Cash proves to be useful to cover the surplus wedding expenseup to 1,50,000.
How to Apply for Marriage Loan Online Through Simply Cash
The Simply Cash app enables instant personal loan in a hassle-free way to complete the wedding check-list. Here is how you can apply for a personal loan through Simply Cash:
- First, get the Simply Cash app in your phone. Download it from Google Play Store.
- Register to create your account. Enter email id and mobile number. It is secured and verified using a onetime password.
- Next step will take you to the EMI calculator. Here, you can choose a preferred loan amount between 50,000 to 1.5lakh. The calculator lets you choose the principal amount, interest and tenure.
- Complete the loan pre-requisites, enter the Aadhar card number, Mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card, PAN card number and Bank Account affiliated to Simply Cash.
- Login to the bank account and verify details of the bank account that you use frequently for transactions.
- Set up your repayment or e-mandate and create an electronic signature with a single click.
- It may take a while to process the details. Finally, the loan amount will be credited in your bank account.