How Much Loan Can I Get On 15000 SalaryPersonal loan has been commonly accepted by borrowers belonging to different salary slabs. Those earning a salary of Rs 15,000 belong to the starting range of a personal loan eligibility criteria. It means a minimum of 15,000 salary is mandatory to avail a personal loan. The eligibility criteria are made simple with a minimum salary slab so that even the low salary income group can avail the benefit of personal loan.
Verification of monthly income is mainly done to probe the repayment ability of the applicant. With 15,000 salary, borrowers can easily avail small cash loans ranging from 50,000 to 1,50,000. This is easy to repay when broken down into EMIs. However, the loan amount can vary from lender to lender.
Simply Cash is one of the latest personal loan apps helping with instant loans within 24 hours. Get the Simply Cash app in your phone. Download from Google Play Store. Individuals applying for first time loans or those with a minimum monthly income of INR 15,000 can also apply for an instant loan on Simply Cash cash loan app.
Apply for Instant Loan with 15000 Salary on Simply Cash
Follow few simple steps to complete the loan application process:
- Register with basic details – mobile number, email address and pin code
- Set the desired EMI using the loan EMI calculator
- Paperless verification of KYC details using a security code
- Bank account verification through net banking; the credentials are never stored
- Instant loan approved in minutes and transferred to the bank account
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan with 15000 Salary?
The monthly income of a person is significant when it comes to personal loan eligibility. Different lenders have different criteria for personal loans. For a personal loan application with 15,000 salary, fulfil the below eligibility criteria:
- Proof of Indian citizenship
- Six months bank statement and salary slip as income proofs
- Age eligibility criteria of an applicant ranges between 21-58 years
- You should be either salaried or self-employed individual/ businessman
- You should be working in/with either private or public sector
- Your credit history should meet the criteria set by the lender. Credit score may vary as different lenders set different bars as per their standards.
- Standard KYC documents - Aadhar card, Driver’s licence, PAN card, Passport
- Income documents – recent salary slips for salaried individuals and bank statement for self employed
Take a risk-free loan up to 1,50,000 via Simply Cash and pay at your convenience in a flexible tenure of 1 to 2 years.