How Secure is my Personal Data with Instant Loan AppsRising rent, unstable job, daily medical expenses, overhead expenditures, and increasing liability has increased the level of stress in daily lives. Instant personal loan is one service that is ideal to ease of the financial burden in times of crisis. The online platforms such as instant loan apps, credit websites and loan lending portals have been widely accepted for convenient loan application.
In the process, loan applicants are required to submit their basic personal details and documents in a paperless format. Many people hesitate in downloading the loan apps due to the related security issue and mishandling of confidential information. Since you would not want to fall prey to fake lenders, the question is how should borrowers verify the authenticity of instant loan apps. There are few simple steps that can guide you to avoid dealing with fraudulent instant loan apps or fake websites.
Before using the instant cash loan app, check their company website and pay attention to the below security trails to safeguard your personal data with instant loan apps:
- Lender should be concerned about your credit history before lending you money.
- Lender should provide relevant details regarding different types of loans. If the lender isn’t giving ample details about loans, turn down the loan proposal instantly.
- Lender should not compel into applying instant loan by putting up some kind of urgency or a deadline, do not fall for urgency plea.
- Lender should provide accurate physical office address and contact information. If the lender does not provide proper information of its location you should definitely show no trust.
- No hidden charges regarding loan should be levied. Complete and accurate detail of instant loans should be at disclosure.
- Do not share your instant loan app password or OTP number with anyone. Keep it confidential and secured while using the loan app.
- Loan URLs starting with https:// are secured websites. With a genuine and trustworthy lender, your personal data will not get exposed.
- Make sure it has license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to act as a Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC)/Lending institution or the app is offering services as a designated agent of a registered NBFC / Lending institution.
Hence, if you are looking for a trusted instant personal loan app then Simply Cash is an ideal choice built with secured features to keep the borrowers’ identity safe. The reason to trust Simply Cash – an instant personal loan app is that, all the essential company information is provided on the Simply Cash website as well as on the loan app. Simply Cash instant personal loan app is powered by HeroFinCorp, one of the renowned financial services company in India. Simply Cash loan app ensures 100% safety of applicant’s personal data.
With minimal documentation and limited eligibility criteria the personal details are kept confidential and there is hardly any risk involved for fake or fraudulent cases. Start with downloading Simply Cash and apply for a maximum personal loan up to 1,50,000 with no stress of data breach.
The traditional method of submitting loan documents requires a considerable amount of time and patience to organize the originals and photo copied confidential papers. Moreover, security of personal documents is also at stake if you lose any original copy in transit. Hence, submitting soft copies online is a safe process for loan sanction. Ensure the authenticity of documents. In any way, if the submitted documents are found fake you may miss the chance of loan approval that will also affect the credit score.