How to apply online for an instant personal loan for an emergency?An emergency situation demands timely finances to cope up with the shortage. Though instant loan apps are popular for quick loans, an emergency situation can generate personal loans online within 24hours. Whether it is buying a medical dose, booking travel tickets, or fixing your house walls, any emergency situation can ring a bill to avail of instant personal loans online.
In case of any unfortunate events, when you don’t have any savings or cash in hand, an emergency loan fills the shortage of funds. Interest rate is one critical feature that insists the borrower to think twice before opting for a loan. But what if the interest rate is affordable, applying for a loan becomes favourable.
Hence, with a variety of flexible features, emergency loans in India are easily available on online platforms via lender websites and instant loan apps, available freely on Google Play Store. Several businesses, students, professionals, and homemakers have survived financial crisis all thanks to the emergency loans made available just in time.
SimplyCash is a fast pace instant loan app, which is just the right source to acquire an emergency loan from 50,000 to 1.5 lakhs. It is a secured digital platform for instant personal loans launched by HeroFinCorp, a trusted financial company in India.
Download SimplyCash freely from Google Play Store and begin with the online emergency loan process:
- Install the loan app or visit the website
- Register with the mobile number and email id to create an account
- Fill in the loan application details
- Select the loan amount, tenure, and interest in the EMI calculator tool
- You may change the above three variables to derive a suitable EMI
- Submit the income proofs and KYC details for verification
- On approval, the loan will be disbursed in the registered bank account
Which Documents are required for Emergency Personal Loans?
SimplyCash personal loan app is loaded with multiple features and benefits for instant loan borrowers. The major benefit of the SimplyCash digital loan app is verifying with paperless documentation. This is indeed a hassle-free feature that helps in instant emergency loan approval. However, some basic details are required for loan acquisition. Keep ready the following documents while registering for an emergency loan on the SimplyCash app:
- KYC documents, inclusive of Aadhaar Card, Mobile Number Linked to Aadhar, PAN Card, and Bank Account details.
- Aadhaar Card / Smart Card Driving License for address proof
- Borrower’s internet banking information
- Income proof such as last 6 months of bank statement for salaried and self-employed.
- Employee details or business details such as the name of the company, position at workplace, work experience, and job stability
Finally, before you shortlist any lender or financial institution for an emergency personal loan, check for interest rates, processing fees, repayment charges, etc. The deal should have transparency and not affect your financial condition in any negative way. Especially for medical emergencies, stay updated with last minutes finance options from where you can raise emergency cash instantly.