How to Find the Best Personal Loan for YouIn the current scenario, where businesses have crunched and people are losing their jobs, the daily expenses have still not reduced. So, how are you going to manage the no-income or low-income phase. What if an emergency strikes at this hour! When savings are less and needs are more, it is a good idea to get a personal loan help to balance the shortage of finance.
Being an unsecured loan type, no collateral or security is required against the loan. But which is a suitable personal loan for your purpose!
Check with trustworthy financial institutions that have expanded and increased in recent years with more and more people looking out for a personal loan for various reasons – luxurious wedding, foreign trip, paying off credit card bills, home renovation and many more objectives.
Let’s see how can borrowers identify a reliable personal loan facility.
Deciding Factors for Short listing a Personal Loan
- Interest Rate - If you are a salaried person with a limited income, the first thing you should consider while taking a personal loan is the interest rate. Look for attractive and affordable interest rate from a reputed money lender/financial firm. Paying off high Interest rate will disturb your monthly budget. So, look for an interest rate that doesn’t make your loans repayment stressful.
- Collateral Free - Borrowers who do not want any security, pledge or assets submission should opt for personal loans. This saves your property and personal assets from getting mortgaged.
- Online Application – Applying for personal loan online through lender’s official website or cash loan app helps in faster processing of loan. Online mode of loan application acts as a boon in times of collating emergency cash.
- Minimal Documentation - Best personal loan is the one that demands minimal documentation. Thanks to the online mode, documentation is accepted in a paperless format either in soft copies or Aadhar Card/PAN card numbers. The best personal loan could be from your existing lender where you don’t have to bother about too much verification and documentation, as they already have your entire information.
- Flexible Repayment Scheme - Another important factor you must consider while deciding a reliable personal loan is the flexible repayment option. This enables borrowers to concentrate on other important issues rather than living in the stress of loan repayment. Using the EMI calculator within the website or app, borrowers can set EMIs as per their repayment ability.
- Low Processing Fee - Check for the lenders offering interest rate with low processing cost. Leading financial institutions offer a very low processing fee in a range of 0.5 - 2.5% on the total cost of your loan. Opting for low processing fees will lessen your loan burden.
Simply Cash Instant Loan App Online – Why is it Good for Personal Loan?
Simply Cash is a technologically advanced instant loan app that can be trusted to acquire quick personal loans. Borrowers can avail a maximum loan of 1.5 lakh with minimal documentation and no hidden charges.
It forms a user-friendly choice for personal loan because Simply Cash is easily downloadable and free on Google Play store. Manage your loan account on the Simply Cash app and stay updated about loan status, interest rate and repayment dates, simply via your smart phone.