How to take a Loan with Aadhar and Pan CardA personal loan is a subjective matter and an unsecured loan type. A personal loan can be used for various financial purposes, specifically for urgent wedding expenses, home renovation, consumer durable goods, medical expenses, and any kind of emergency that requires urgent funds.
With the advent of the digital era, a personal loan is an easy hack for regular internet users who can easily download the loan app and understand the online process. Instant personal loan apps are accessible on smartphones and hence the popularity of acquiring instant loans has never diminished.
What makes the online personal loan application more attractive is the ease of documentation. There are no physical documents required for loan approval online. Borrowers can easily avail of personal loans in minutes using their KYC documents – Aadhar card and PAN card. Yes, the document verification is done in a paperless format using an Aadhar card and PAN card that speeds up the overall loan application process through the loan app.
With numerous financial institutions and NBFCs developing instant loan apps and websites, “SimplyCash” an instant personal loan app launched by HeroFInCorp is no way behind and is considered as one of the reliable instant personal loan providers following paperless documentation. “SImplyCash” instant personal loan app is a seamless and unified solution for all your financial issues. Just keep your Aadhar and PAN card handy while applying for a personal loan on SimplyCash.
Required Documents for Personal loan via SimplyCash?With the online trend of availing of instant personal loans, SimplyCash is an ideal choice as the documents needed for verification are minimal making the loan submission request hassle-free. No physical contact is required that encourages many borrowers to apply for small cash loans even during the Covid-19 pandemic.
You will be relieved to know that the only documents required for instant personal loan approval are just four things:
- Identity proof - Aadhar card/Smart card driving license
- Pan Card - to evaluate borrower’s financial background/credit score
- Enter the Aadhar card and PAN card number, which should be linked to your mobile phone.
- 6 months bank statement of the account having current transactions
Benefits of getting a personal loan with an Aadhar card and PAN card are broadGet the advantage of meeting your urgent financial needs via personal loans offering seamless benefits on your side:
- Instant approval within minutes of real-time verification
- Quick disbursal of personal loan within 24 hours
- Multiple instant personal loans can be taken provided the borrower is capable of timely repayment of more than one loan
- Flexible repayment policy as per your convenience within 6 - 24 months
- No physical documentation is involved that saves considerable time in organizing necessary documents.
- A collateral-free instant loan that doesn’t require a guarantor or an asset for loan approval.
So, it is evident that Aadhar cards and PAN cards have become significant documents for availing of instant personal loans in India. It has completely transformed the thought process of borrowers in terms of the loan procedure. Besides, the Aadhar card fulfills the eligibility criteria for biometric verification, whereas the Pan card verifies the financial history of a borrower. Therefore, both the documents have their own role in the personal loan application process.
To know about SimplyCash eligibility criteria, please click here