What is the Best Place to get a Debt Consolidation LoanFeeling burdened with debts? Think about consolidating all your debts in one place. This can be done through a debt consolidation loan; it makes debts management easier through a single loan. Save yourself from high interest debts and consider debt consolidation as a reliable option. So, which is a good source to get a debt consolidation loan? Let’s find out!
Debt consolidation facility is a type of a personal loan that can be applied online through loan apps, credit websites or personally visiting the financial firm for application. However, majority of the borrowers prefer the online mode of loan application through smart phones. The paperless documentation has also encouraged digital cash loan apps to become the best place to get a debt consolidation loan.
Simply Cash, a secured personal loan app in India is easy to use and recommended for debt consolidation. Individuals seeking urgent funds can register and apply for a quick personal loan up to 1.5lakhs without any physical documents and collateral.
Documentation and Eligibility Criteria for Debt Consolidation
The online instant personal loan process has made it simple for the borrowers to get personal loans with less formalities. The nominal loan documentation process may urge you to borrow a personal loan for debt consolidation at the earliest. Know the eligibility criteria before the loan application:
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Photo ID proof that includes Voters id/ Driving license/ Passport/ Aadhar card
- PAN card for financial background
- Company’s address and professional details
- Residence proof that includes passport/ driving license/ utility bills
- Last 6 months bank statement or salary slip for salaried
- For self-employed last 6 months bank transaction
- Borrower must be a citizen of India
- Borrower must be in an age limit of 21-58 years
- Borrower should reflect work stability in the professional profile
How to Apply for Debt Consolidation Loan via Simply Cash
Simply Cash is a new age personal loan app helping borrowers with instant loan facility. Depending upon the requirement of debt consolidation loan, you can borrow up to 1.5lakhs via Simply Cash. Here is how you can apply for personal loan via the Simply Cash app:
- Download the Simply Cash app in your phone from Google Play Store
- Register with your email id and mobile number.
- One-time password is received for verification
- Add KYC details and get real-time credit assessment
- Get loan approved and disbursed instantly during business hours
Once the loan application is submitted, borrowers need to keep patience during the waiting period. Repeated applications for personal loan can lead to loan rejection.
All loans do not provide equal benefits. If you are planning to apply for a loan any sooner, decide which type of loan is right for your situation. A debt consolidation loan is clearly used to wave off multiple debts piling up, such as one or more credit card bills adding the interest every month can be finished at once with debt consolidation.
Based on different cities, lender policies and market rate, the rate of interest on loans may vary.